If you have forgotten your PIN and/or password, click on the "Need Your Login Information?" link and enter your email address. Your information will be sent to your email address if it matches the email on file in Mistar. If you do not have a valid email address on file, you will need to contact your child's school. To change your password for the MISTAR ParentPortal, you need to log in. Click on My Account in the upper right corner and edit your password.
Once logged in, you will be able to access your child's assignments, grades, attendance, report cards and more. If you have more than one child enrolled in our District, you should only have one login for all children. If you have any questions, please contact your child's teacher or the school office.
MISTAR StudentPortal is available for all students. A student will only be able to view his/her information, not information of a sibling.
Mistar GRADEBOOK RESOURCES for teachers
- You can easily Mass Email parents/guardians directly from your gradebook. Click this link for directions. Mass email can be found by navigating to Menu < School < Mass Email.
- You can transfer student grades from one class to another if a student is dropped/added from one period to another (if it’s the same course). Click here for more information.
- Extra credit - are you setting it up properly in your gradebook? You should use the extra credit category OR the extra credit checkbox, but not both together. If you are using extra credit points, check this out.
- You can check to see if parents have been logging in to Mistar to check on their child’s grades/attendance. This is on the Student Profile page on the demographics module. You can also see the students’ logins and passwords on the network module of the student profile. Menu < Enrollment < Student Profile Click here for more information.
- You can print a Seating Chart report – you can include the student pictures and student nicknames if you’ve entered them. It is nicely formatted. The seating chart report can be found by navigating to Menu < Schedule < Reports < Seating Charts.
- You can print a list of student birthdays by month. Menu < Enrollment < Reports < Birthday List. Click here for more information on reports.
- You can add documents to your assignments in your gradebook so that parents and students can click them to download them at home through Mistar. Click here for more information.
- You can see what programs your students are assigned in Mistar (i.e., special education, 31A, 504, homebound, etc.) Click here for alert/program meanings.
- You can customize your student profile page and your banner at the top of Mistar by clicking the Tools icon. Click here for help with customizing.
- You can quickly get the grade distribution for each class by clicking the Statistics tab on the Roster screen. You can also get statistical data for each assignment on the By Task screen. Click here for more details.
- You can click on the Star icon in the lower left bottom of any Mistar screen and it will add the screen to your Favorites menu on your Mistar homepage. This will save you a few clicks accessing it in the future. You may want to “favorite” your attendance screen and your gradebook screen.