MISSION & VISION
The mission of the District Technology Department is to develop and implement a comprehensive technology plan which meets the technological educational needs of the students, staff, and community.
The vision for technology shall support the evolution of instructional strategies and practices which foster interactive, collaborative, and innovative teaching and learning aligned with assessments and professional development. It shall also promote curriculum integration, achievement, career preparation, lifelong learning, global interaction, and communications.
Anderson High School (Office located within) 15475 Leroy St Southgate, MI, 48195 Phone: (734) 246-4648 Fax: (734) 246-4670
- Wendy Nowak - Technology Director
- Mike Ball - Chief Technician
- Allan Cornwell - System Administrator
- Nic Quoziente - Tech Support Specialist
- Deb Theisen - Tech Support Specialist
- Tony Schelevitz - Tech Support Specialist
- Debbie Begeman - Database Administrator/Pupil Accountant
- Dina Santilli - Administrative Assistant