3 & 4 yr Preschool
The 3 & 4 year-old Preschool Programs have been developed to meet the needs of your child. In our program we have planned to include the developmental areas that will provide for the well-rounded growth of your child. These developmental areas include, social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development.
Southgate School District's Early Childhood Curriculum is designed using Teaching Strategies Creative Curriculum. The curriculum is research based and aligned with the Michigan Department of Education Early Childhood Standards of Quality. We are licensed by the State of Michigan and a Great Start to Quality rated center.
3 & 4 Year-Old Preschool Program Options
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday half-day (8:30 am - 12:30 pm) $54/weekly
- Tuesday/Thursday half-day (8:30 am - 12:30 pm) $36/weekly
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday full-day (8:30 am - 4:30 pm) $108/weekly
- Tuesday/Thursday full-day (8:30 am - 4:30 pm) $72/weekly
- Monday-Friday full-day (8:30 am - 4:30 pm) $180/weekly
- Extended Day (beyond 8 hours) $5 per hour
Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:30 AM -5:30 PM. The Preschool Programs follow Southgate School District's yearly calendar.
Children are NOT required to be a resident within Southgate School District to attend the Preschool Programs. Enrollment requirements include, a copy of the child's birth certificate, current physical, up-to-date immunization record, and a $40 non-refundable registration fee along with the completed registration packet.
Registration for the 2018/2019 school year is currently ongoing. Registration packets can be requested by calling 734-246-4636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org