Main Menu

Explore More


Southgate Community School Logo

Address / Name Change

Please download, complete and send the form below to the Human Resources Department.  

For name changes only, you must submit your new social security card with your new name, or your Marriage Certificate to HR.  Please note that until this is done, you may not use your new name on class lists,  building lists, etc., as we must have your legal name on file at Central Office.

You will also want to change your information with the Office of Retirement Services.  
Please download the relevant form and send it directly to the ORS. 

First page of the PDF file: ChangeofAddressNameForm