Safe Schools Tutorials
1. Browser Security Basics 15 minutes
2. Email and Messaging Safely 14 minutes
3. Password Security Basics 10 minutes
1. Seclusion and Restraint Awareness 24 minutes
2. Child Abuse: Mandatory Reporting Michigan 31 minutes
3. Bullying: Recognition & Response Refresher 23 minutes
Additionally, you will be required to read and accept the terms (approximately 3 minutes) of acknowledgement statements for the following topics (actual tutorials will be required next school year):
1. Concussion Awareness: Athletics
2. AED (Automated External Defibrillators)
3. Sexual Harassment: Staff-to-Staff
4. Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Prevention
All of the above are currently available. Your username is the beginning of your Southgate email (before the @ symbol). All must be completed by September 30th, 2021.
If any coaching staff member has completed any of the tutorials through EduStaff, please print the certificate and send/email to Geri Engstrom at Central Office or email@example.com and we will check you off our list. You do NOT have to take the tutorials twice.