Enrollment Information and Forms
Thank you for your interest in Southgate Schools! It’s a great time to become a Titan!
Our enrollment process has become more streamlined with our student information system allowing most of the process to take place online.
Atlas Online Pre-enrollment
School of Choice Online Pre-enrollment (Enrollment Period open Feb 24th - March 6th)
Southgate Residents Online Pre-enrollment
Elementary School Boundaries Map
Notice: Before you pre-enroll your student(s) please check the district boundary map.
- Student enrollment is completed in person by a parent or legal guardian at the school your child will be attending, during regular school hours. Please call the building office to set up an appointment.
For grades K-5, if you are unsure of your home school, please contact Theresa Grzechowski, 734-246-4600, to identify which elementary school your child will attend - Allen, Fordline, Grogan or Shelters. A Young 5's program, latchkey and pre-school services are available as well as free breakfast and lunch for all elementary students.
Grades 6-8 attend Davidson Middle School and grades 9-12 attend Anderson High School. Southgate has online and blended learning options through the Atlas program as well as an alternative high school program at Asher Alternative Education. If you are looking for community enrichment programs, visit Asher's Community Education site.
When enrolling your student, please bring the following papers to your enrollment appointment:
- Two proofs of residency - one from each of the following groups
- Mortgage, lease, rental agreement, property tax assessment or shared living form
- Current utility bill (gas, electric, cable, cell phone), voter registration, or insurance payment
- Driver's license or State ID
- Student's original birth certificate
- Student's immunization record
- Guardianship papers or court documentation (if necessary)
Important: If your child has received specialized services, like an IEP, 504 plan, etc., please bring the most current one with you.
SCHOOL OF CHOICE 2020/2021
Kindergarten School of Choice Application Period: February 24, 2020 through March 6, 2020
Once the online registration paperwork is completed, please call Theresa Grzechowski-Central Office at:
734-246-4600 x 6208
You will set up an appointment to bring in the following:
1. Original Birth Certificate-a copy will be made
2. Complete Immunization Record
3. License or Michigan ID-a copy will be made
Please note that while most forms are available online, we require all parents or legal guardians to complete this process in-person.
|Registration Packet (Required)||Shared Living|
|Release of Records (Required)||Latchkey Information|
|Pesticide Notification Form (Required)||Change of Address Form|
|Technology Acceptable Use Agreement (Required)||Intra-District Transfer Form (For Elementary desiring a building change)|
|Concussion Form (Required for Secondary)||Medical Authorization Form (Required for medications)|
|Volunteer Background Check (Required for Chaperones)||Hold Harmless Agreement (Required if the school is responsible for administering medication)|
|Release of Records Department of Special Services (Required for students receiving special services)||Consent for Immunization Disclosure (For new enrollees, Kindergarten, and 7th grade)|
|Food Service Household Information (required for all buildings except Anderson and Davidson)|