Printing»Human Resources

Human Resources

Address/Name Change

Please download, complete and send form to the Human Resources Department. 

For name changes only, you must submit your new social security card with your new name, or your Marriage Certificate to HR.  Please note that until this is done, you may not use your new name on PowerSchool class lists,  building lists, etc., as we must have your legal name on file at Central Office.

Change of Address and/or Name Form


You will also want to change your information with the Office of Retirement Services.  Please download form and send directly to the ORS.,1607,7-206-36531---,00.html#ActiveMemberForms/r357x_15900_7-3.pdf(1page)